Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GM NEWS

(courtesy of USA TODAY thru PressDisplay)

If Obama was not nominated as president I just doubt if the country would have the same direction it has right now.

Way back, I always had it at the back of my mind that this idea of "LAND OF OPPORTUNITY" for me has always been synonymous to the US.

Going back at least 6 years ago I started to think otherwise concluding that there is no empire that would last forever. I quit my previous job (that has a large product demand mainly in the US) on this premise. I have not regretted the move.

At times we tend to be disillusioned when it comes to stability there is nothing really that constant, as the cliché goes, but change. Of course all of us hope for a positive change but at times sacrifices has to be done, mistakes has to be corrected and the whole process is agonizing much like refining gold by fire.

I am excited in seeing how GM would undergo this change. Lemme keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.