Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year Ender

For the last 2months, things are on a fast track for me when it comes to relationships or lets just say, my need to have a relationship. I took a risk once more which made me realize that, I should date a bit more and look for that right person.

Alas, it was too late when I realized that finding the right person is not like waiting for a cab in some corner. Finding the right person is like ham and egg, like the chicken you involve yourself and like the pig you have to commit and make it work.

On the next scene: I am much thankful for all the people I met, friends that I knew and experiences that I have mastered. The pains I went trough, and the roller-coaster ride was nothing short of living a young life. As the year turns over, another page opens and I start to pen, who I am becoming.

Thus, iSpeak.








4 comments:

  1. Well, ganun talaga. My advice is that lagi at lagi at lagi dapat kayong magkita on the first step of your relationship. Para masanay kayo na hanap hanap hanap hanapin nyo ang isa't isa.

    Happy New Year, dude!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Techkandai : i would agree in part but still absence makes the heart grow fonder ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. citybuoy: new start! Happy New beginnings... lets start this decade with something for real ;O) regards to marc

    ReplyDelete

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.