Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Letter

PARACHUTE 
 Sean Lennon




Four years back someone sent me this note:

"I just want to leave this message in case that you are ready to read the messages that I sent you offline..."

"Love is a part of us all that we choose to give and no one can force us to love. I can't blame and force you to love me like I wanted you too.  But remember that someone out there... someone will love you like no other; your parents, siblings, friends and those that stay in the shadows hoping the best for you. They hurt as well when you hurt but we have to show a brave face to let you know that we are around no matter what."

"In those moments you thought you were alone, you never were. You have been loved.  Yes, we all hurt, then we heal, then we reach out, we believe and then we love again. This time around may it be a lesson: we meet people half way, we don't go changing for someone,we retain who we are."

"And if the Love that we are looking for comes around the bend we try to be the right person because there is never the Right Person."

"We make things happen... everything is but a choice. Love is not taught, love comes with no introductions. So never say you'd never love again because you know deep inside you would and one day that LOVE would be true."


Why the hell am I posting this for?  Relevance, I guess.
You know you love me. ;o)

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how everyone I know is writing about love right now. We're all eiter in love, out of love, or longing for love. It rules our lives. Honestly though would we have it any other way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excile: I wont have it in any other way. As to either I am; In Love, Out of Love, or Longing for Love-- that I dont know yet :P

    ReplyDelete

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.