Sunday, April 24, 2011

NUMB

Torley- Kingdom Hears (Piano Passion)


Numb 1 Poster Writings

I was reading through the neglected stack of books that have been standing by the doorway waiting to be rediscovered... just by corner of my room.  From one book to another I philandered like a restless whore.   As I turn from pages to pages wandering aimlessly the words jump out like travelers from distant past and all I can make out of them are gibberish, an almost stutter of a pantomime.

Phrases were marching along with question marks and colorful exclamation points peppered with commas and periods in between.  I couldn't understand them and I feel numb.

I was hoping the books would amuse me. Silently I feel dumb.





art courtesy of layoutsparks

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.