Monday, April 11, 2011

Mo(a)nday

Oh well... how is a Monday like for me:

1. Meetings
2. Bosses either nag, pull my legs, or disregard me (the latter I prefer)
3. Time is so fast I can barely concentrate
4. Manic as it already is, coffee needs multiple refills
5. After a Monday's work a Man can help ease things out and chill (LOL)
6. Beer comes after
7. Draining but its a good jump-start for the week, normally ends on a Wednesday (I work on weekends, looser.)
8. Time to deal with last week's data (this can come as a shock or a relief)
9. Time of the week where bitch mode activates
10. Fake smile gets glued on the face with a dumb eyes nodding in agreement
11. Secretly hoping that I can just leave work earlier without people noticing
12. Monday's like a box you just have to get out
13. Its just another day in a week that gets me nearer to the next one
14. Monday sucks like every other day (smirk)
15. You guessed it! Its pointless to define Monday when you have to rush to work like... right now.


This video for you to think about:


When Monday is over, I'd like to disagree more.
Good vibes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.