Sunday, April 17, 2011

I AM REASON ENOUGH

I woke up thinking...today I will remember.

For whatever its worth, I am reason enough.  A good friend once told me over coffee, "You use to hit the gym, right?" Me says, "Yeah, that was way back." "What happened?", he asked.  "Don't really have any more reason to." He blurted,"YOURSELF, is reason enough."  

And I could not agree more.

Getting lost can help you find yourself.  Don't be afraid to let go. Don't be scared of the uncertain and the unknown... all of them are worth discovering. In the moment of your grief and sadness, I pray you take a pocketful of sunshine filled to the brim with happy memories. Just hold  to those memories and remember the warmth because those memories you can keep forever.  People change and leave you behind with question marks and scars in between but always remember:  Other than those that matter, YOURSELF is always reason enough.

When you are sad remember, today is a new day.  Memories are waiting to be created, smile more often, laugh and be carefree because at the end of the day YOU are reason enough to be happy.  Celebrate life, there is a lot of time to be dead later on.

Heres to life. Take that plunge... Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. You seem to be pretty active these days on the blogsphere. I realy like your take on the everyday. That is the "Reason" I keep coming back. Take it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excile: thank you... i just want to write what I cannot say, I guess. thanks I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.