Friday, January 1, 2010

LOVE IS

Ever so often we try and put definition on everything and anything. May it be labels and stereotypes. We need to know, we need to understand and if we are left dumbfounded we seek for meaning till we would sometimes end standing on a dead end.

Coffee in one hand, eyes dazed and empty, the car horn just blaring on me.

This has been me for the past few days after Joreon closed the door and left his key by the bed and his things are gone, all of them. I have been asking myself all this time as I try to wake my senses with a scalding hot coffee at hand, why? I could not even hear my self think much less give a care what has been happening around lately. How could I? I do not have the will to move on. I gave him all and now I am... alone.

"GET OFF THE ROAD ALREADY!"

I stood there motionless for a second and I realized am still standing in front of a car while the rest of the pedestrians have already crossed the road. "Wait, I am going okay!" I muttered to myself and dragged my ass across the road.


When I turned 23 I finally decided to move out of my parents house to become who I thought I should be. Moved across cities to settle down on the Metro. Found myself a place, and for one whole year I settled with nothing much going on in my life. Work, work and work some more. And we all know where this would lead.

I have to get a life and yes sir I did. Moved to a dorm which has all the amenities available, all I have to do was pay the rent and sleep on my bed and live among others just like me. And here it all started.

My name is Ian Jericho Cruz
and this is
my story.


Ingrid Michaelson: Little Romance


2 comments:

  1. can't wait to read the continuation. keep 'em coming!

    someone once told me, when you gave everthing in the name of love and it doesn't work out, there should be no regrets. kasi kung may regrets, hindi siya totoong love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @citybuoy and to all following this, I would try to give you updates at least every week... personally I hope for a happy ending but who knows where this journey is going to take me ;0)

    ReplyDelete

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.