Monday, August 10, 2009

alternate

after a few days of ruckus from the web caused by the tweeter incident, i have decided now to keep two blogs open at the same time am not sure if i can maintain it but I sure will try.

am still learning the ropes of my wordpress account so in the future you can visit me at http://aikcomo.wordpress.com. just the same level of nonchalance, stupidity and bitchiness but all's good.

am moving out of my place by the end of august and i found this dorm like place somewhere, all amenities provided i just have to bring me ass to the place and the clothes on my back and pay the rent then i would fantabuloush.

but for now am torn by indecision since i am not definite if my brother can hold on his own, this might be a very difficult job to do for an older brother but i hope in the coming years he'd realize that my decision to let him on his own and me not always around can grow him some balls.

we would have to do what we have too, am selling all my stuff at cheap prices (refrigerator, bed, sofa, etc---sensible offers not declined, need to let them all go before the 20th of August) if interested leave a message.

3 comments:

  1. awww... i wish my parents would let me grow some balls. i've been wanting to leave the nest for a really long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cb my parents did not want me to move here in manila at first but i told them i have to do it eventually. we just have to do things for the right reasons to work out...

    ReplyDelete

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.