Saturday, August 15, 2009

DARN Internet Services

In the Philippines consumers are not really protected by abusive practices of conglomerates example: internet service providers.

They are advertising speeds of "UP TO 2MBPS" and you are requested to sign a contract that you are not given a copy, this is more like a form of coercion that does not give consumers a chance to make a well informed decisions (by law this form of contract never wins, consumers have all the rights--hell fuck yeah).

But hey, is there a government agency that police unfair business practices or misleading adverts? Services that you are paying that are not meeting your needs, what do you do?

Well for me I'd say fuck em! As of the moment I am very upset of how SUN Cellular has been providing their services! I am so changing over if I do not receive a sensible explanation for all the delay and no internet connection for days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.