Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daily Finds

In my usual prowl online these are my daily finds:

I am so looking forward to watching Dorian Gray when it comes out, but of course I would like to read the book first without spending a dime. Try downloading this The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde in mp3 audio format.

Well at times surfing the web can be a tad boring so having music in the back ground helps, personally I hate downloading them cause it only eats byte space in my memory, so why not stream radio station of your choice.

Horoscope are one of the few things that I check in every paper that I read and I like Jonathan Cainer's of the Daily Mail UK or if you don't want it plain and simple you can try binging it and get Horoscope churvahey.

If you wanted to find who had her breast augmented and who has chosen a different nose then you can check out awful plastic surgery.

For fashion it has always been BryanBoy and I always adore Chuvaness.

And of course dear luv get yourself updated in fashion ,subscribe to the ultimate fashion Koran--Vmagazine, send them me love.

Don't you just love this:


1 comment:

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.