Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Will...

I have been unfair to myself and to others.  To a friend, to a lover and to another.  The other day when I woke up, I realized it was just not me.  I am starting to loose a friend.

So I have decided to leave for awhile, soon...

To mend broken expectations, inclinations and and to face the fear--that which has consumed the pocket full of sunshine that I once kept for myself.

To be whole again, to be happy for me... and to find the strength and the courage to want that which lasts.
I will...

I will always be sorry... but I will always smile at the thought, whatever it was I will treasure...
I will smile again...
I may not be able to say it again to you, but know this--when you see it in my eyes, you would know it.

To a friend.















Come On Get Higher
Matt Nathanson

Thus, iSpeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.