Thursday, March 31, 2011

Randomness

Lets Pause on the Drama and check out what's out there.

"Hold It Against Me" - Britney Spears (Sam Tsui Cover)
Jar Of Hearts-Christina Perri (Sam Tsui Cover)
Its not obvious that I am a fan of whatever-Sam-Tsui (although this guy always oversings it, I kind of like it... so much emotion it oozes on the speakers).


I never liked chicken feet, looks gross! 

Breadtalk, no talk just eat!

Can you imagine how much butter is in it? Munch... munch... I dunno, ask my tummy.

Green tastes nice sans the puking after.

Soulmates... good read.

Boots in her moment of clarity! :P

The sea never ceases to make me smile however sad I am.

It sparkles like pretty!

Held this gun, it was cold as it was scary.

 I figured I still like girls half of the time.

Oh them shoes are sexy or its just the Bacardi talking.


My cup of coffee, too pretty to drink...

That's it for now. Chill <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.