Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fingers Crossed

Later on today I am going to either make a mess of my hair and end up with a disaster including my eyebrows. But of course I would be an eye to help my friend make some choices to dress and look his age.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and I'd try to posts pics of the differences later on today.

Meanwhile I found these amusing anagrams something of a hot and so now courtesy of Bent Magazine July 2009 issue.

"It’s no secret that language is adapting. Already we have the internet contracting conversations to streams of capital letters and symbols denoting emoticons. But we find it’s not quite adapting fast enough. Here at Bent Towers we have a range of emotions and sentiments we’d love to see expressed in more economical terms. So in order to aid the evolution of the English language (and bitch in a more timely fashion), here are our favourite new anagrams."
And for your gutter thoughts and imagined realities I found this.
Much luv laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.