Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Old, I feel less worth it

I used to be real, i was living a life sans the worry. I thought way back the world is full of opportunities just waiting to be explored. I was young, I was careless and I used to get what I want when I will myself to.

Have I gone the wrong road, or is this the road less traveled? I was rummaging on old posts from friends in friendsters and I found this one testimonial, I could still remember the pieces of who I once was. For real, I really am not sure what I want to do with my life aside from slaving myself in the corporate world. A job that knows no end, where the demands seems unrealistic and often times torturous.

Is this just angst for not being recognized of all the efforts I have contributed to the work place? Have I always been this kind of person, perhaps but maybe not. Or am I just frustrated of what has come out of my labor or was it really toil?

Who do I want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.