Thursday, July 9, 2009

Virginia--the state for Lovers (NOT)

Me remembered,

As the year 2008 tide over to 2009 I went thru this whole cycle off liking someone like really really much... we remained friends... we saw each other at times then I lost my phone darn should get a new one. Read on if you wish to reminisce with me times that your heart skipped a beat with that thumpa thumpa...

The hard part of really liking someone is not actually in the telling but in finding the perfect words that really say what you mean. Just last 21st of January 2008 I finally told you (sort off) how I felt about you. It was just me being scared that my time would run out, that I would never be able to say how you mean to me. But I guess I did like you, too much I fact that I acted like a fool never able to put my feelings into words. I felt dumb, unable to string words that actually make sense. I was never good at telling that I knew but somehow I felt I have to no matter how senseless, no matter how dumb.

I don’t know, even I can’t explain why I feel the way that I do. I don’t want you to think or even to feel that I am telling you this to get to you, what would hurt me more is that I would loose a friend I had in you. I have always thought of you as a friend first. But I grew fond of you, never realized it would reach the point were it would sting.

I know I told you “trip kita” but that was just way beyond what I actually wanted to tell. But at least now I am not alone, you know as you always have. Don’t run away from me, just stick around maybe somehow I would get over you. I really need to… because it is all wrong. I can’t possibly yearn for someone who is married.

I will never know what is in your mind, but I can feel your warmth you are a good person. I don’t know if it would be fair for me to say that somehow I thought for a moment you were my soul mate that I have been searching all my life. We’ll I guess I will have to keep on searching but somehow I would look back at the times and smile at the thought of you and how you make me smile somehow.


Then I ate just another heart break... move one they said... we'll that's easy for you to say.

Much love dahrlings, for the next time.

1 comment:

  1. morning. 'm back. hindi ako airline employee. it was just gibbs' humor...

    ReplyDelete

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.