Friday, July 17, 2009

Not Again

I don’t know maybe it’s the isolation that I am in prompted me to just tap this alphanumeric tiles, with my letter N just popping out. I yanked it once and its kind of broken that I have to press it really hard to keep it back where it should be.

I am quite bored as you would have guessed; I already have tried reading all the stuff I could manage. I have finished Daniel Defoe’s Robinson Crusoe, Robert Goddard’s Set In Stone, Dominick Dunne’s Another City, Not My Own and many others.

I always find solace in reading but our library seems to be if not empty never does exist. Movies is not out of the question, we have quite a collection but I have seen almost all that would make sense, the 2-thumbs up kind of reel and to the foolishly stupid ones. I have seen quite a few of blue movies.

Blah blah blah… nothing interesting really.


Well except that I remember yet another: wishful thinking.

Oftentimes I hate myself for being me, but all of these are my own doing. I made a choice thus I have to face the consequences of the choices I took. Yeah, its sucks to be me.

Had to have Amy sing for me today much love dahlings next time maybe with something better.

P.S: me pussied out on dying my hair maybe I'll take baby steps in going cwazy...



Amy Winehouse-Love is a Loosing Game
Album: Ba
ck to Back
Found at: www.studio68.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

EMAIL & NICK REQUIRED FOR YOUR COMMENTS TO BE POSTED.